This is The Outsider's original site; for all new music, please see my sister site

'Letters from a Sandblasted Land'


This site is up and running! Go there, enjoy the new music then bring me your bands. This is a participation game, people.

Tuesday 1 March 2011

So....

For you dear, enduring people who have observed the words of The Outsider from the safety of your wooden forts and iron-clad buttresses for the last few months, I extend you my sincerest thanks. Thank you for grappling with my constant stream of drivel on an infrequent basis, thank you for enabling me to feel I have a right to write on this blog; for all of you who have weathered my words and found faith in my faculties, then there is reason to rejoice. I vow to visit this site far more frequently, to bring you more and more persversity from the darker side of music. I swear to insert my giant gauntlet of fist-fuckery into the behemoth, sweltering bowel that is METAL over and over again until deep crimson happiness erupts from every pore.

That is all mes amis.

Until next time.

Always looking in,

The Outsider

1 comment: